A hot topic among the medical community, with the recent legislation in the medicinal use of cannabis.- Is there a correlation between medical marijuana users and the utilization of health care. Researchers at the Medical College of Wisconsin recently assessed the relationship between heath care utilization among medical cannabis users…
- Happy New Year! January 1, 2017
- Happy Holidays! December 16, 2016
- Double, Double Toil and Trouble October 31, 2016
- Legal Medical Marijuana Users Cannot Be Prosecuted By Federal Government October 24, 2016
- Are Medical Marijuana Users Less Likely to Seek Access to Health Care? October 17, 2016
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.