In a recent ruling, by the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals forbids the use of federal funding to prosecute medical marijuana users that have complied with all the state legal restrictions…
- Happy New Year! January 1, 2017
- Happy Holidays! December 16, 2016
- Double, Double Toil and Trouble October 31, 2016
- Legal Medical Marijuana Users Cannot Be Prosecuted By Federal Government October 24, 2016
- Are Medical Marijuana Users Less Likely to Seek Access to Health Care? October 17, 2016
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: No feed found.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to create a feed.