After the recent ruling be The United States Drug Enforcement Administration, Marijuana is still classified as a Schedule 1- controlled substance with no accepted medical utility. This ruling comes despite FDA-approved clinical studies on the safety and efficiency of herbal cannabis…
- Happy New Year! January 1, 2017
- Happy Holidays! December 16, 2016
- Double, Double Toil and Trouble October 31, 2016
- Legal Medical Marijuana Users Cannot Be Prosecuted By Federal Government October 24, 2016
- Are Medical Marijuana Users Less Likely to Seek Access to Health Care? October 17, 2016
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.